Häufig gestellte Fragen
- What are acoustic panels and why do we need them?
Acoustic panels are special elements that can be installed in any room to improve acoustics. Their main purpose is to remove negative and unwanted sound effects, such as reverb and echo. They work in the middle and high frequency ranges.
- How many acoustic panels do I need?
It depends on the size of the room as well as many other factors. Rough estimations can be made by using various calculating utilities, but to achieve the most optimal result, consulting an acoustics specialist is the best option. E-mail us if you are unsure and need advice.
- Is there really much of a difference between Classic and Professional Series?
The main difference is thickness. The thicker the panel, the better. Panels from Professional Series offer quite a bit more absorption in lower frequency ranges and also offer more features, such as side perforation or mounting with spacers.
- What kind of material is used for sound absorption in your products? Is it safe?
Our products are made out of acoustic mineral wool, which has great sound absoprtion capabilities. The wool is adequately protected, fireproof and 100% safe.
- I couldn't find an acoustic panel of the size or shape I need. Do you make custom ones?
Yes, acoustic panels can be made in any size you want, please contact us with the dimensions you need.
- Which acoustic elements should I use to solve low-frequency (bass) acoustics?
For frequencies higher than 125Hz, we advise you to use acoustic elements from our Professional Series and install them with spacers. Frequencies lower than 125Hz can be absorbed by using special bass traps, which are still in development state and will be introduced soon.
- What is side perforation and is it really worth it?
By default, the sides of the panels are made of a full solid frame. By adding perforation holes, we decrease the sidewall surface and allow more sound to pass through there. The absorption surface increases by up to 16% per panel.
- How do I mount acoustic panels on the wall?
There are two ways of mounting acoustic panels on the wall. Elements from the Classic series are mounted on an alluminium bracket directly on the wall. Elements from the Professional Series are mounted on special spacers that come in set with every panel. After your order you will be supplied with installation instructions. Here are the examples of installation:
Classic Series Professional & Luxury Series Professional & Luxury Series with spacers
- Do you offer any kind of warranty for your products?
We offer a 4-year limited warranty for all our products. More information on warranty is available on the Terms & Conditions page.